Note to New Members ×

Proton 2008 - 178

CarvingScooby

Here is the scope:

These are the last known produced Protons, from 2008, in next to new condition. They were part of distributor's demo set, bought in complete by Vancouver carvers.

SOLD

I snatch 172 &178 from the stack.http://www.bomberonline.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31856

Too many in the 180s length, use 2 days only, condition is close to new. I might regret it but better for someone to enjoy then hanging on the shelf.

Protons contain Titanal and part is exposed through the clear top. This new generation is sligtly softer and lower cambered then the older ones. There is slightly more nose decamber then on the older ones, yet not like on the Kesslers.

Spec:

178 - 24.0 19.5 24.0 14.0 41-57 2.0

post-6136-141842326533_thumb.jpg

Sorry liv4corduroy. I'm sure you'll beat me to the next one!

Scooby,

Unless it's easier for you, I'm happy for slow and deliberate shipping. Builds the anticipation, and I won't be getting up to the mountain for a month or so...breaking my heart with all this early season pow.

But email me the final quote (235+38 or cheaper slow and ground) at mrbrhartman at hotmail dot com. I will paypal you.

Thanks!

Sorry liv4corduroy. I'm sure you'll beat me to the next one!

Scooby,

Unless it's easier for you, I'm happy for slow and deliberate shipping. Builds the anticipation, and I won't be getting up to the mountain for a month or so...breaking my heart with all this early season pow.

But email me the final quote (235+38 or cheaper slow and ground) at mrbrhartman at hotmail dot com. I will paypal you.

Thanks!

Email me: carvingchanel at yahoo dot ca