Note to New Members ×

179 Hooger - Classic 1995 racing board

timinor

This 179 Hooger is in perfect condition. It is one of the sweetest rides I've ever had. I rode it for years and it is still a sweet ride. Here are the stats:

Tip 24.4cm

Waist 17.8cm

Tail 22.8cm

Radius 11m

Weight range - The board has a very soft flex so 140 lbs and less

Now some will dismiss this as only of interest to collectors but this would be a great board for a light woman or young rider. The board is VERY user friendly and forgiving. It has very sweet carving characteristics. The soft flex makes it perfect for a light weight rider who is developing their carving. The board is in perfect shape but has many days of riding on it and no longer holds on ice like it used to. Anyway, you get the idea. It's a forgiving board for a lightweight rider developing their carving or a lightweight rider that wants a long board to use in softer snow. SOLD

post-905-141842326524_thumb.jpg

post-905-141842326526_thumb.jpg

I have a sweet spot for Hoogers. I'll take it. After a test ride, it would live in good company of a Booster and few Grinders on my wall, while waiting for a right student. Let's work out the shipping to Vancouver BC. USPS only, please. Email:

boris at blueb dot biz

Now, if someone really wanted this board as a daily ride, speak up now and I'll step down.