Note to New Members ×

Killington Opens today 11/3/10

jtslalom

It looks like today (Wed 11/3/10) is the opening day for Killington. Check out their site and see for your selves. Mountain Creek usually opens about 1 month (or somewhere near that time span) after Killington does. Lets hope the weather cooperates this year and gives MC the chance to make snow.

It looks like today (Wed 11/3/10) is the opening day for Killington. Check out their site and see for your selves. Mountain Creek usually opens about 1 month (or somewhere near that time span) after Killington does. Lets hope the weather cooperates this year and gives MC the chance to make snow.

are you planing on going? If yes, lets us know how was it.

I would like to make a trip up to Killington before MC opens but it will be tough this year. Both my kids have a few activities that take up most weekends up through the beginning of December. Anyway I'm still in deer hunting mode and spend all of my free time hunting. This will change as soon as I see MC making snow. Then I start to getting excited about riding.