Note to New Members ×

Frightmares at Buck

bobble

anyone else do frightmares?

went with some friends. our wives stayed in the bar. my friend's wife was absolutely freaking out just walking to the bar. there was this thing that had red glowing eyes that came right up to her near the ticket booth. it freaked her out too much. it was hilarious to watch her. :eplus2:

frightmares was entertaining. i don't remember the names of houses. first one had this freaky walkway where they had this some sort of mirror on the floor that gave the illusion that you were crossing a bottomless pit. most of it was dark. i had problems seeing. a couple times i had to feel the walls to navigate through the darkness. the final exit you had to go through this strange curtain. it enveloped you as you walked through it. you keep walking and walking... definitely not for the claustrophobic.

the deville paint factory had a rolling tunnel where it spins around you. towards the end i of the tunnel the doorway out looked like it was twisting. i was gripping the railing. felt like i was going to lose balance or my eyes were crossing. that was awesome!!! i wanted to do it again.

did the magic carpet. in the tunnel there was a devil dude and maybe a zombie smacking the walls. meh. had to walk through a corn field to get back down. along the way you see more spook stuff. you take a path that leads down to the bonfire pit near tubing run. where were the s'mores!

everywhere you went someone jumps out at you, or a loud crash. its strange when people get too physically close to you in makeup, it somehow creeps you out.

they need to keep the mini donuts booth right where it is for winter.

good times.