Note to New Members ×

sims free carve.

dragonrider

I dont know this forum have the feeback like Ebay.we just sale and buy. if you double cross some one then every one on this forum will know who you are.

I had sale and buy stuff in here before. that why I feel more comfortable due with members been here long time.

you can search my thread and read about it.

I am more concern about you since you are a new members here.

:lol:

I dont know this forum have the feeback like Ebay.we just sale and buy. if you double cross some one then every one on this forum will know who you are.

I had sale and buy stuff in here before. that why I feel more comfortable due with members been here long time.

you can search my thread and read about it.

I am more concern about you since you are a new members here.

:lol:

Fair enough, but my end is pretty easy – I either pay you, or I don’t. FWIW my user name on Ebay is cravnsn. If you can check out my feedback rating there, you’ll see I have a 100% rating as both a seller & buyer. As for the board, I get what I get, that’s why I’m asking all my questions up front.

My intention was to find a board that would hold an edge better than what I have, while still allowing me to use soft boots & bindings. After measuring the sole of my boot, I discovered the Sims board with a 21cm waist would be too narrow.

<O:p</O:p

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

The tail seems to say 167...

I had a slightly shorter one and it was about 21 wide, or so.

It's an all-mountain type of ride, like an Alp or a "budget" 4WD.

BlueB, do you have any idea what kind of radius this has? I'm shopping for a loaner board for friends to learn on so they don't have to ride my Coiler :)

Cheers,

Ian M

BlueB, do you have any idea what kind of radius this has? I'm shopping for a loaner board for friends to learn on so they don't have to ride my Coiler :)

Cheers,

Ian M

I am not sure what is the Radius, could only guess, between 10 to 12. :confused:

I bought this board second hand just before I pick the madd 170.

so I have not get any to ride this board at all.

kendrick