Note to New Members ×

FS: I'm gonna part with my new Donek

markp

It's only been ridden a dozen times,tops. It's a two year old board. I had it all last season and only tried it twice. In great shape. Base and edges perfect. It rides longer then it's 172cm. length. It's pretty stiff. Measurements: 224x177x224. Bindings are NOT included. See it on EBAY. Item # 7116306298

Hey guys, Here's a note from a fellow carver and member here. What a good guy!

Mark, AWESOME! This very well may reveal the true info on the board. Thanks for the update. I don't think contact is necessary with Donek at this point because using this information, you can go on Donek's site, on their specs page.....go HERE: http://www.donek.com/specs.htm , scroll down the page to 175 VLAD CRV, that is most likely his board with his custom specs! As a suggestion and a shortcut to gain info on this board, you might want to go to the Bomber website and add the info you just provided me to your "For Sale" thread for this board, as well as to reference the link I just gave you. The carving community in general is small, and on the Bomber site, it's even tighter. The guy you bought it from might be known to others on the site, and they may know his riding style, riding habits, and height and weight which may help to describe the board a little better for you, hence, possibly extra $$ for you. Thy may also be able to dissect the specs, to figure out what specific purpose this board was made for. As a glance, and with the extra info (especially with the extra length) I'd guess this is more of a GS or maybe even Super G board, but as this is a custom for someone, that of course is not necessarily true. I'd guess that the CRV possibly means their FreeCarve model, but a custom spec of course. If you add this to the auction, it will likely help you out immensely:

Model Length Edge Sidecut Nose Waist Tail Stiffness Cost New

175 Vlad Crv 175 159 13 22.36 17.5 22.36 8.1 $550.00

Why am I helping you out? Well, at this point, I think this is too much board for me too, so maybe this info will help you fetch some extra $$ for it. Take care, & good luck with the auction!

-Chris