Note to New Members ×

New owner for Mt. Creek

jtslalom

Well if you don't know already, Intrawest no longer owns Mountain creek. It is now in the hands of the Mulvahill family. Hopefully it won't be run as bad as the old Vernon Valley/Great Gorge was. As I recall back in the 80's and 90's season passes were around $300 when Mulvahill owned the place. With respect to the times, they were much more expensive than the last 10 or so years that Intrawest has owned the resort. I hope they don't raise the price to much.

Well if you don't know already, Intrawest no longer owns Mountain creek. It is now in the hands of the Mulvahill family. Hopefully it won't be run as bad as the old Vernon Valley/Great Gorge was. As I recall back in the 80's and 90's season passes were around $300 when Mulvahill owned the place. With respect to the times, they were much more expensive than the last 10 or so years that Intrawest has owned the resort. I hope they don't raise the price to much.

Lets just hope that Mt. Creek would get a bit better and new owner will make some changes. It's a lot to improve there and hopefully they wouldn't start from the tix price.