Note to New Members ×

R.I.P. Mittens 9/3/10

Arclite

I"m so sorry :(

I don't want to think about the day I'll lose my little furry one, so when it happens prematurely it makes the loss even harder. I hate when people don't brake for prairie dogs and squirrels, let alone our kitties!

I feel for you Buddy. Gretchen and I just lost our latest addition a few days ago. He was a foster kitten that came back a couple days after adoption. (Real loudmouth, lots of personality) We decided to keep him and named him Bomber.

All it takes is one A$$hole blasting through a residential area.

We keep telling ourselves that he might have only lived two years, but they were GREAT years.

Time to adopt another homeless Buddy! There's so many looking for a good home. We currently have three little free loaders (Fosters) with us now.

One is actually carve inspired. He was named for a friend who came by to visit us when he showed up.

How could anyone pass up a cute little kitten with a name like THOR!

Yeah, Mittens was a feral cat, three weeks old, left for dead by the mom cat (who took the other three kittens of the litter) in a rain storm in my shed with hypothermia.

We took her inside and after a few days she was healthy, and after a few weeks, she was walking around and eating on her own.

November would of made it three years.