Note to New Members ×

mountain biking on a road bike - insane video

patmoore

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_tDYw9C8Ws&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_tDYw9C8Ws&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Am I the only one who gets NO video at all? There is only white screen. Too bad.

When I was working in the town of Maastricht for a while, we used to take our road-bikes into the woods often, but dutch bikes (rijwiel) are quite sturdy...and have maybe fatter tires than standard road racing bikes. People take them up on the dike paths all the time.

Go to the main train station in Amsterdam and you will see HUNDREDS maybe thousand bikes in the bike racks. We LOVE bikes in Nederland!!!

• 4 weeks later...

NOW I see the video!!!...and all I can say is WOW!!!!!

That is one hell of a commercial for a Raleigh carbon-fibre bike! That straight fork tells it all.

That rider seems to have been borne on a bike!!!! He has fanatical balance.

I used to have an old Raleigh road-bike from the late-seventies, but I wouldn't try half of that stuff on my old Raleigh! Great vid.