Note to New Members ×

NHL fans?

Aisling

I can relate. I just CAN'T cheer for Vancouver or Calgary. I am an Oilers fan (yes I admit it!) and those teams are THE ENEMY!!!!!!!! :AR15firin

I know everyone says that you have to cheer for the Canadian teams but lets face it, Vancouver is really the Swedish national team. :p :boxing_sm and how on earth can anyone like Calgary! :smashfrea I'm not trying to start anything! :ices_ange

The Oiler will be back! :1luvu:

(I think I have used more smileys in this post than the rest of my posts combined! :D )

ABC Cheering - Anybody But Calgary. On the other hand I think the Oilers have managed to mathematically eliminate themselves from the 2011 play-offs.

Though the HABs are way down on my list of teams I'd normally cheer for. When it's north/south I'm for the North. Though last time Calgary was in I chose to quietly pretend nothing was happening ;)

Dave

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm a ABP fan-anyone BUT Philly. Including if I have to cheer for Marion Hossa....:barf:

Even though I am cheering for Philly, I'm having a hard time cheering for Pronger. He is so cheap. And then there is what he did to my Oilers...:mad:

Marion Hossa scoring goals is making it hard for me to cheer for the 'Hawks. I have to focus on my mantra... "All things Philly are EEE-Vil"

Should be interesting to see what gets thrown out onto the ice in Philadelphia, tho.....bullets(thrown from guns), knives, spears, arrows(thrown from bows), batteries, cans of beer....maybe I should post a poll

• 2 weeks later...

HAWKS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggthump

btw the Flyers fans who stayed after it was over just to Boo the Hawks... should grow the hell up. Just leave. When the B's lost... I just left.

Booing the winning team is childish. Stay classy, Philadelphia

at least it wasnt philly......

Kieth is awesome. Even if they make him say dumb stuff cause he's missing 7 teeth. He was my vote for the Conn Smythe.

Yeah I agree, Keith is a true old school hockey player... took a puck to the mouth... lost 7 teeth... came back in to finish the game w an assist! Toughness personified!

btw the Flyers fans who stayed after it was over just to Boo the Hawks... should grow the hell up.

Booing the winning team is childish. Stay classy, Philadelphia

Agreed but they also stayed to honor their team....so there wsa some reason for it. But yeah, not very loser-friendly. :nono:

• 2 weeks later...