Note to New Members ×

vietnam trail network milford, ma

MR. JOHN DEERE !

does anyone know where this place is? i used 2 different wedsites, nemba and singletrack to find this place. after 2 hrs, i think i found it then my bike $hit the bed. i ended on the back side of it, basically a swamp, with a nice ledge climb and some pretty cool drops.

i stopped by the bikeshop to fix my bike for the 3rd time in 3 rides and one of the salesguys, explained a completely different way in, than what i eventually found.

let me know if you've been there before and where did you pop in?

thanks and gfy's!

Never been there, but I use bikerag.com for trail info. If that fails I try mbtr.com,

From bikerag:

Directions - By car, take Rt. 495 to exit #20 (Rt 85/Milford). If coming from Rt 495 South, go right at end of ramp onto Rt 85 South. If coming from Rt 495 North, go left at end of ramp onto Rt 85 South. Take Rt 85 south approximately 1 mile. There is a municipal parking lot at the ball fields.

To get to the legal entrance that accesses NEMBA's property, ride your bike back on Rt 85 north about 1 mile. This will go under Rt. 495, past the powerlines, and past the industrial office park. Approximately a quarter mile after the small office park, enter at old railroad bed on the right. This is Milford Conservation land. Please note that before the rail bed there is a small trail that is private property. Please don't use this access point, and use the rail bed instead

ma_vietnam_map_by_numbers.jpg

Tell your bikeshop to GFI.

Bs just tied it up. GFYBS

vietnamNAME_copy.jpg