Note to New Members ×

F2 Eliminator 168cm

ShortcutToMoncton

$200 Cdn. incl. shipping to Canada, $210 for shipping to US

F2 Eliminator snowboard, from the 2005-06 model line I believe?

168cm

25.5 waist

9.5 radius or so

Great shape - only used for about 3 seasons, and sparingly so (it was not used this season, and only 5 days last season). The regular nicks and dings of a used snowboard but absolutely nothing that would affect performance. Marks visible on the topsheet are just discolourations from the bindings. As you can see it was originally used with plates, but I spent last year on it with softboots.

The base and edges are in close-to-perfect shape - a nice sign of how little abuse this board has seen. There is one edge ding on the side of the nose where I clipped a tree - it's above the running length and won't make a difference. There are the usual marks here and there on the topsheet, a couple small gouges that have been roughly epoxied over, etc. etc. - nothing affecting performance at all.

Great camber. Tons of life - this board has a couple seasons left, so if you're looking for a solid softboot ripper this is a cheap alternative to keep you going.

I'm doing a long-distance move and due to my new location and work, I won't be getting out much next year (tear)... I can't take this board with me, so hopefully someone out there can make use of it!

Greg

post-3463-141842313188_thumb.jpg

post-3463-14184231319_thumb.jpg