Note to New Members ×

Kton/Pico Share House $1200 Full Share/Year-round

trucker

This is a large old farmhouse, approximately 8 miles from the Killington Base Lodge and 4 miles to Pico. 9 bdrms, Charming and quaint, but still quirky like many of the older homes up there. Have 9 housemates already. Few people dropped off from last year...Pregnant. Reasonably serious skiers/snowboards all in mid-30s, Some couples. Biggest benefit of the house is that its a 12 month rental, so there is no moving out, or missing late spring skiing at the end of April. Very fun and welcoming group. Ideally looking for 4, non-smokers, no children, but dogs would be OK. Please take moment to look at the photos. I think they tell more than I can possibly type above. Please give a call with any questions. Todd 917.434.3437

http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=50367764803&page=2&sort_order=1

Guest tnr3620

Do you have any shares left? Is there a lease? liability for repairs? Garbage pick up? appliances? are any of the rooms privates? Rules about overnight guests? Thanks for the info. Looking forward to learning more about your place.

Yes, we still have spots open. Looking for 4 more. I have a lease with owner. Had it for the last 3yrs. Its year round. No hang up on repairs...honor system. Garbage is covered. Local guy does it, Or I do it. Appliances? 2 Fridges, stove, BBQ, Micrwave, not hot tub, no washer/dryer. Pretty basic stuff. guest $20 per night. if you get a chance to call...I can lay out more details. too much to type 917.434.3437 Todd.