Note to New Members ×

WTT: Catek OS2 step-ins for traditional

ZetaTre

The kit from Catek is not that expensive, why not do it that way. You'll get fresh bails that are correct for the application, and you can always sell the stepins as a kit next fall.

I sent them an email about it, but haven't heard back yet... Do you happen to know if the current toe bail works as heel bail with the traditional?

Do you happen to know if the current toe bail works as heel bail with the traditional?

I agree with Chris, different bails, cateck won't return your email but if you buy the kit they will send it to you...

I would buy another set of catecks in regular trim and put the intecs on the rear and the regular on the front, two boards all set, yyz has new intec heels in stock or snag some used ones

jmho

• 2 weeks later...

oldvolvosrule helped me out for the rest of this season, but if anyone would like to trade, the step-in kit is still available (I don't care too much for it, I'm find with the standard).

I have a complete step-in systems for Catek OS1/OS2: it includes the heel receiver, the toe bail. I would trade it for a standard heel bail, heel block and toe bail/lever (the toe blocks are the same).

• 6 months later...
I have a Catek OS2 Long Standard and would like to convert it to step-in.

Let me know.

Cool!!!! I'll take pix tonight of the parts that I'm including, you do the same.

I need 4 parts: toe & heel bails and toe & heel blocks. I will give you 3 parts: heel receiver, toe bail and toe block.

I have 3 or 4 traditional setups sets. I'd be willing to trade a set if your interested. You can have your pick of the litter since I prefer step ins. Let me know and I can send you pics. I can be reached @ inshallah at roadrunner dot com. Regards, Chris H

Email sent!!

Cool!!!! I'll take pix tonight of the parts that I'm including, you do the same.

I need 4 parts: toe & heel bails and toe & heel blocks. I will give you 3 parts: heel receiver, toe bail and toe block.

and I am about to do as you told me to do tonight and I get

Sorry, too late!!! A good ol' friend did the trading...

this?

:confused: