Note to New Members ×

Pictures of Donek graphics

ZetaTre

I'm looking at boards since next year I wanna get a new one.

Donek has some very nice graphics on their websites and was wandering if anyone has real live pix of the board.

I think I really like the "Wood", "Wolf" of "Corrosion", but if you have anything else, just post it up... Thanks!!!

Thanks!!!

why 15.5? I guess 15 would be too narrow, eh? ;)

Yeah, I wanted to fit my Bomber TD3. I wanted a near copy of my Virus Cyborg with NSR sidecut with 1,5cm more width. I have about 1 mm overhang on both sides so I have to cut somewhat in the elastomeres. No biggy. Didn't have the chance to try the board yet because of two, double right knee OP this winter (last one two weeks ago). I am just recovering and in training now. Hope to join the http://www.carving-masters.de/

I'm looking at boards since next year I wanna get a new one.

Donek has some very nice graphics on their websites and was wandering if anyone has real live pix of the board.

I think I really like the "Wood", "Wolf" of "Corrosion", but if you have anything else, just post it up... Thanks!!!

Thanks!!!

I don't think anyone has actually ordered a corrosion graphic yet. We've done a couple Wood and a few Wolf. I can probably easily get you a photo of the wood on a 200, but I don't see a wolf in my current orders. Are you interested in print quality? Finish?

I don't think anyone has actually ordered a corrosion graphic yet. We've done a couple Wood and a few Wolf. I can probably easily get you a photo of the wood on a 200, but I don't see a wolf in my current orders. Are you interested in print quality? Finish?

I just started recently to look at your boards and reading about them. I was gonna give you a call maybe later on in the summer... I was asking for pix simply because the graphics look very nice on your website and was wandering how they would look in real life: the Firebird (or Carbon Phoenix as you call it) is terrific!!!!

I'm 130lbs, 5-10. Currently ride a Freesurf Highlander 160 with Cateck WC and Raichle 325. I really love the setup although the board is getting old and gets a little lost once you pick up some speed.

DSC03574.jpg

I really like the look of the Highlander, that's why I was thinking the Wood finish: is it textured or polished?

I'm currently looking at a board that would last me for a few year, maybe overkill to begin, but really not into spending $1,000 every season. I say $1,000 cuz it looks like the top of the line you have is the Metal FC.

Another thing is the lenght, for which I'm open for suggestion, but I'm personally undecided between the 163 & the 168: I like the feel of the 160. I've tried an Oxygen Proton 156 but felt too short and unstable while the Factory Prime 173 is way too long. A friend has a RT 163 which I'm gonna try, hopefully next weekend, if he comes up to the mountain. The 160 I have now feels very comfortable and my skinny ass can make her do pretty much all I want... Sidecut: small since I like it tight... :eplus2::eplus2:

If you have any pix of your board with the actual finish I would love to see them... Meanwhile, I'll start the piggy-bank...

A phone conversation is usually the best way to narrow down board selection. The wood graphic looks like a big log. It is printed on our standard pbt and is a gloss finish. If it's a veneer top you're interested in, we might have something like that available next season. I'm playing with it for now.

Here's a close up of the top of a board:

752637737_odxJ4-L.jpg

Higher resolution here:

http://www.seanmartinphoto.com/Other/snowboard-graphics/monoski-photos-2009/DSC6594/752637737_odxJ4-X3.jpg