Note to New Members ×

FS: Volkl RT SL 158, Nidecker SL 158, Catek OS2s, TD3s, Deeluxe 325s size 25

tellurideboarder01

I have for sale a Volkl RT SL 158, a Nidecker SL, as well as a pair of Catek OS2s, a pair of TD3s, and a pair of Deeluxe 325s in size 25. All equipment was purchased either last year or this year. I tried hard-booting for all of about 15 runs over 3 days, spent a lot of money, and have decided that I simply prefer soft-boot all-mountain carving boards instead of hard-boot set-ups. I don't feel comfortable with the aggressive angles required on these boards. The Volkl was ridden 3 times; the Nidecker was never ridden; both sets of bindings show appropriate wear for next to zero use. I am asking $350 OBO each for the Volkl and Nidecker (that's 50% off retail for brand new boards). I am asking $250 OBO for the Cateks, and $300 OBO for the TD3s. I am asking $275 OBO for the boots. Please bring all reasonable offers. More pics to follow in the next thread. Please contact me at 970.729.1504 or masolow@earthlink.net

IMG_6943.jpg

IMG_6944.jpg

IMG_6945.jpg

IMG_6946.jpg

IMG_6947.jpg

IMG_6948.jpg

IMG_6949.jpg

IMG_6950.jpg

IMG_6951.jpg

IMG_6952.jpg

IMG_6953.jpg

I would like to take the td3's and the heel kits if you will sell the heels seperately from the boots. Does anyone know if the heel kit from these boots will fit up to a pair of UPZ RSV's. If so, $375 for all or $275 for TD3's only. I'll look into the compatibility myself as well.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...