Note to New Members ×

FS: Spring Sale: Coiler, Volkl, TDs, boots (27 and 30.5)

Goremachine

I apologize for the pictures, there is literally no room in my apartment to lay out the boards to get good photos. I am local to Brooklyn, NY if anyone wants to pick up in person. Here's what I'm clearing out:

Coiler Freecarve 173:

18.5 waist, 10.5m SCR, flex is for approx a ~160-170lb rider. (stiffness index 6.8) 2005 year.

Condition is overall good, some nicks on the topsheet, base has a shallow narrow 15cm long scratch on it which you can see on the pictures. Doesn't seem to affect the ride at all. Edges are good and freshly sharp.

$260 shipped to CONUS, a little more to Canada.

p1020526k.th.jpg

p1020537q.th.jpg

Volkl Renntiger 168 GS:

19.0 waist, 10.9m SCR

Titanium construction

Slightly better condition than the Coiler. Hasn't been ridden this season. No scratches on base, edges are a little rusty and will need sharpening. Textured topsheet is in nice shape except for a few nicks.

$240 shipped to CONUS.

p1020525fs.th.jpg

p1020527e.th.jpg

Bindings:

TD2 stepins, good shape. 0 and 6 degree cant discs, yellow elastomers.

Sold.

p1020538v.th.jpg

TD1 stepins, good shape. 3 and 6 degree cant discs, purple bumpers.

$130 shipped.

Boots:

Head Stratos 30.5 - stock liner, never molded, overall good shape. Intec heels, no regular heels available.

$130 + shipping.

p1020534y.th.jpg

UPZ RSV 27 - stock liner, never molded, also good shape. A little less beat up than the Stratos. Also Intec heels, no regular heels available.

$SOLD

p1020531r.th.jpg

Package deals are welcomed and available. Will take reasonable offers, please let me know if any of the prices are grossly off base. Bindings and boots are priced for a quick sale. Also, as far as I know, neither board has ever been ground.

D'oh! That's a steal for that Coiler FC. After internal debate, I am going to save my pennies for a metal board...someone else please buy Goremachine's FC quick before I change my mind!

• 9 months later...