Note to New Members ×

summit tomorrow - 2/28

surfnsnow

Looks like I will be up with my wife and daughter. My daughter has decided to try snow boarding again. Hasn't been on a board since she was a small child. Now 16. should be interesting. I should be wearing red jacket, black helmet, red coiler. See u all up thar!:biggthump

Kerry! Where have you been?

Hey, Julian. I know I've been a bit scarce this season. Money's been a bit tight (my youngest is getting married in the spring) as has been time (I've been taking sailing lessons). But we'll be at Summit tomorrow. Lorrie says to tell you "Hi".

you are right about that, we just came back from June and there was at least 2 feet of powder everywhere and no grooming, the 4807 ruled

we will be back at snow summit sunday the 7th will you be there?

Andrea,

I don't know for sure right now. It dependes on snow vs. surf conditions, but snow is certainly never out of the question. :)

Hey, Julian. I know I've been a bit scarce this season. Money's been a bit tight (my youngest is getting married in the spring) as has been time (I've been taking sailing lessons). But we'll be at Summit tomorrow. Lorrie says to tell you "Hi".

Don't you have a season pass?