Note to New Members ×

Yike Bike

CarvingScooby

OMG, that is so coooooollll. I will make James Bond to drive it. Not some A..... :)

Never mind James Bond good lookin drivin these, above 100MPH/160KMH:1luvu: their face wud melt (Check vid minutes 3.11). Reason the honky tonk driver just drive 30MPH if not slower around town/beaches:rolleyes: Like those people in winter resort with well known/fancy winter suit & gears (nice lookin thou):p and don't know how to play and sit around cafe ;) All their gears always shiny and clean from snow all day. And they always smell good not like us :barf: from sweat and 3 mth unwashed gears if not more:D

More hot design on Off Topic "Ariel Atom".

Cheers

RT:ices_ange

Looks like stupid fun to me, but the last place I'd want to be on that thing is inner city traffic. Riding across the lawn and jumping it off a plank with one end set on a cinder block after my fourth cider at a cookout sounds good. Riding mowers and Mosquito scooters cost a hell of a lot less for that sort of duty though.:D

Never mind James Bond good lookin drivin these, above 100MPH/160KMH:1luvu: their face wud melt (Check vid minutes 3.11). Reason the honky tonk driver just drive 30MPH if not slower around town/beaches:rolleyes: Like those people in winter resort with well known/fancy winter suit & gears (nice lookin thou):p and don't know how to play and sit around cafe ;) All their gears always shiny and clean from snow all day. And they always smell good not like us :barf: from sweat and 3 mth unwashed gears if not more:D

More hot design on Off Topic "Ariel Atom".

I would like to see James Bond face wud melts or Ch.Bale as Batman; that would be just funny till to tears. 30 mph around the beach - well maybe, but since

I don't get tan just bern like a lobster I don't know what pretty boys do there. But I have been dieing to see land speed record breaking on Black Rock desert.

I fallow Ed Shadle's steps for a bit. Just idea of riding anything faster that 750 mph is crazy to me. Go check sweet American Eagle automobile;

that is just what I call 6th level of engineering. :biggthump;)