Note to New Members ×

My design

UK40

Nice to see, that there are alpine carvers from country, which is even more flat than mine :) Hi to neighbour!

Nice pic, but I think that it is somewhat too abstract, IMO for such signs picture should be enough to get the message through. But if I can print it out on good paper and attach somehow to my board, then I might try it (though for my Swoard red color would match better than orange).

Originally posted by Vahur

Nice to see, that there are alpine carvers from country, which is even more flat than mine :) Hi to neighbour!

Nice pic, but I think that it is somewhat too abstract, IMO for such signs picture should be enough to get the message through. But if I can print it out on good paper and attach somehow to my board, then I might try it (though for my Swoard red color would match better than orange).

Thanks Vahur . I want to know more

about Estonian ski resorts,may be I

could visit some of them :)

Guest eRentgenc

Me and Uldis we go carving togethet - that's real fun. :D

Yeah, Vahur, why we live in such a flat placa like Baltic states..?

Uldis last year gave me some stickers which are blue and white - they look great on my dads car. :cool:

Yeah, Vahur, why we live in such a flat placa like Baltic states..?

Yeah, that's a million $ (or taking into account exchange rates, better would be €) question: if I had 1 000 000, then I'd move along to mountains :D

I want to know more

about Estonian ski resorts

Unfortunately not very much info from me as generally I don't ride here: too far for evening riding (230 km or 140 miles from here) crowded as hell on week-ends (lift line is 15 minutes, you can climb to top faster than that on those bunny hills!). So I prefer to go elsewhere, Finland is my preference, as it's near and there is quite big carving community, organizing carving sessions and races. If you are interested, then check out http://www.ojankaivajat.org , there is one english forum as well for non-finnish speakers to get an overview of events.

Maybe we can ride sometimes together....

Guest eRentgenc

One million is good thing.. :)

I'm just a student. So, I don't have enough money to go there. I should discuss with my father about that. Btw. he's a hardbooter, too.

Thanks for invitation!