Note to New Members ×

HipHop It's Snow Rhyme Time

SteveInOregon

So how long can you string out a rhyme about carving and S-boarding ?

I will start and this it contemporaneous right off the top of my bock head, lol.

I hate HipHop but I'm bored and this mite be fun, lol.

My Rap:

"Yo, check it out now yal !!! White boi in da house yal

I was bombin da run, I hit up a carve , toe side for fun, lifted and large , 185 strait up yo, I linked it, I petted the snow, I was carvin with da G's , I'm a gravity gansta, I was hangin slung low, my bindings was snowpro, my plank was GS old gansta race cool, I'm from the new school , I thought I was Joe cool, not just a old bomb fool, the Betties & Bunnies was tripping, sayin "this white boys is ripping" , I carved up a groomer and step low heel side the BOOMER I slid thru on a ass pass and passed up a park rat, I married snow white & got devorced the same night, now I m freezin, I seaizin, my lungs is weazin, I "wanna carve yo, wanna carve yo.lol :biggthump

I know , don't give up my day job Steve ,lol

Your Turn To Bust Out A Rhyme

it's not carving specific, but i've been riding pow for the last 6 days, so it's kind of hard to think about groomers right now.

The snow is fallin, and the mountain is callin, so I'm bout to be ballin.

First tram up, best seat in the house to witness the dump.

All strapped in, let the shredding begin.

Effortless and silent is how I float through the pow. it's second nature to me now, but beginners watch in amazement and wonder how.

Front flip, back flip, you can do no wrong. The snow is so soft, just follow along.

Heel side, toe side, making an S. I paint the canvas with style and finness.

Faceshots and whiterooms, i don't want it to end. So please Ullr, keep it coming, so I can do it all again!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2-JDYlTFPY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2-JDYlTFPY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

it's not carving specific, but i've been riding pow for the last 6 days, so it's kind of hard to think about groomers right now.

The snow is fallin, and the mountain is callin, so I'm bout to be ballin.

First tram up, best seat in the house to witness the dump.

All strapped in, let the shredding begin.

Effortless and silent is how I float through the pow. it's second nature to me now, but beginners watch in amazement and wonder how.

Front flip, back flip, you can do no wrong. The snow is so soft, just follow along.

Heel side, toe side, making an S. I paint the canvas with style and finness.

Faceshots and whiterooms, i don't want it to end. So please Ullr, keep it coming, so I can do it all again!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice rap .

It took 2 home made beers for me to lay da ryme down , ;) LOL

How about you ,lol.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2-JDYlTFPY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's cool, that old video reminds me of an acoustic version of Rage Against The Machine without the over driven amps.