Note to New Members ×

WTB used board and/or boots! (M26.5)

crazyTKDsquirrel

I'm looking into getting a light to moderately used board. Here's what I'm looking for (give or take):

Waist: 19cm

Length: 162-165cm

SCR: 9-10m

Rider weight: 145-150lbs

Cost: Getting a board probably isn't the smartest thing to do right now, considering I'm still in college, but I managed to get by this semester without paying a dime out of my pocket, so I decided to treat myself. :) Anyways, I want to spend no more than $200, depending on the board. I've seen some nice Donek FCs around here for around that price, so I know it's possible.

AND FOR BOOTS:

MP 26.5

Cost: ~$150

Color: I like black :biggthump

Thanks for looking. :)

Man, I have the perfect board for you. Unfortunately it's my go-to board. If you still haven't found anything by the end of winter give me a holler. I've got a well used, but still in good shape with lots of pop 162 Nitro, waist I think is 18ish, SCR I believe is in the 8.5-9.5 range. I out-turn a friend on his SL race tigers. If by the end of winter you're still looking lemme know. If I get rid of this then I can probably justify spending some more money on something a little longer.

Anyway, I guess this just turns out to be a free bump.