Note to New Members ×

Burton Factory Prime 164 with Burton Race Plates

shawndoggy

$250 Shipped in the Lower 48, $25 more for my bros in the great white north.

I purchased this board on a whim to use as an off piste/mogul board. It was one of those "hey, I was cleaning out my brother's attic and look what I found" kind of deals. The board looks pretty much unused, as do the bindings. I'm sure it has seen some time on the snow, but not much. Edges are good with no significant hits or burrs, and the base looks really clean. If anything, its defects relate to just sitting. If you wanted it to be in primo condition if could probably use a full tune. As it stands, I waxed it, set it up for my goofy stance and boots, and ran a deburring stone over the edges. Since then it has just sat.

That's right, I'm selling a board I've never actually ridden. Please ridicule me now. 164 length, 19cm waist, 11.79m sidecut (relatively long for a board of this length). It's probably super fun, but given my current quiver, I just know it's not going to get any play time, so I'd like to get it into the hands and under the feet of someone who will use it.

Anyhow, what you see is what you get.

IMG_3220.JPG

IMG_3221.JPG

IMG_3222.JPG

IMG_3223.JPG

OK, so I did actually ride this board yesterday. I'd hoped to get a little video of it in action to help the sale, but my camera mount failed so I'll have to wait till next week if it's still around. She's a quick turner and I really like the binders as compared to TD2 step-ins. Just enough flex for my 160lb self.

• 3 weeks later...