Note to New Members ×

NH conditions after the thaw?

dano

Shocking that there are 3 BOL hardbooters in Beverly! ( nice whittier patch! )

I don't know you or Glen probably because I'm in my 40's and and have kids. I live over by Brackenberrry Beach.

I will be at attitash ( trailside condo on stoneybrook with the big wooden bear on the upper deck ) this weekend with my skier brother-in-law and some other ski guys.

I'm told attitrash is "only" charging $50 for tix this Sunday.... Not my favorite mountain, but I'll bet it won't be crowded. I have a voucher for the saturday zoo.

Glen C. on this forum is your age. Me; I'm 29.

I ride at Waterville Valley all the time when we set gates. I skipped last weekend to look at open houses and get some stuff done.

On the weekends I stay in Ossippeeeeee, NH. On Sat. nights I invade King pine or Cranmore for night riding.

If there is no gates being set Sunday I'll hit up At the Trash (Attitash) Sunday. I'm sure Ill see you out there if so.

I won't crap on that hill; it's where I learned to ride.

the name is Marc BTW.

Nice to meet ya.

I'm easy to spot, I'm the fat bastard carving uphill on the tanker 192. I might get motivated and bring a square tail or two since I'm not lugging 4 peoples gear.

We used to do a ski house share in Madison ( Eidelwies ) for years so I've driven by Whittier hundreds of times and thought about hiking it. Wow someone actually did it!

I'll probably see you at waterville one of these sundays too.