Note to New Members ×

CATEK OS2 Long Standard w/ D3

Ronin42

SOLD

I have a pair that I wanted to offer the community.

complete set, ready to use.

Full disclosure: I am regular and I bought then from a Goofy foot who said he had stripped the Goofy position adjustment threads. Upon close inspection some of the threads were missing or cross threaded. I ran new screws through backwards and cleaned up the damaged threads that (about half in one hole and 1/4 in the other). Then I found just barely longer screws that reach the just through the plate and grab the all the threads including thoes that were never touched (untouched threads from factory but below where the stock screws can get to).

Now It locks up just fine for Goofies.

The new screws sit flush with the bottom of the D3 (upgrade kit) (below the alum plate) so If the new owner is goofy they can just open up a hole in the silicone D3 under the goofy position screws (2) per plate and no issues or they can rotate the plate 180 and use the regular holes that were also never used with the short standard screws.

Any takers, and intrest?

The short version is Regular riders have no issue whatsoever, Goofy riders will need to make room for the longer screws in the silicone or rotate the plates 180 and use stock screws but they work Goofy now also.

Sorry for not putting a price up earlier.

$225 + ship

Again, they have history but they work for both Goofy and for Regular. The Goofy must use longer screws (supplied) or rotate the platse 180. Regular can blissfully pretend that they are new and use as such.

I hope this clears things up.