Note to New Members ×

Killer Mammoth

NoSlide

Rode Mammoth with my GF today. It was insane. 5Ft fresh snow, blue skies, and tons of terrain open. Riding freshies before Halloween... Ahhhhh life is good. Looking forward to a very long season. Gotta hit the squat rack, wakeboarding this summer just didn't do it.

You're right in my backyard. I was wakeboarding/waterskiing up unitl last weekend. The heavy rains filled up my buddy's boat on Arrowhead, the auto bilge pump didn't function, needless to say, his boat sunk. The only thing keeping it from the bottom of the lake were the dock lines. He always wanted a wakeboarding boat, good oppurtunity to get one now. I tried to post a pic of the boat underwater but the file was too big.

I think I rode with you at SES '03. I live in Redlands.

Will you be there till Thursday 10/28. I will be heading up there then.

Yeah, I remember riding with you. I'm going back this year to SES. I'm gonna drive and spend a week in Summit County too.

I pulled my boat out of the water about a month ago because of the low water. Glad I did, it rained like a mofo. I'm headed back home tomorrow. Came up for a quick trip. Business is brisk right now so I gotta get back home. I might be back next week if it dumps again. My email is ptyed@hotmail.com. Stay in touch, let's do some local carving.

Ah, i was just there this past weekend and yeah it was amazing =) Sat was perfect hero snow grooming and sunday was chunky fresh powder. I do have lodging arranged for this weekend but I'm not sure if I have the time to head up. I'll let you know if I can make it!