Note to New Members ×

Need carving pics for newsletter article

skategoat

Originally posted by skategoat

I have a couple already but if you have something you could share, please send it along. Also, does anyone have a good comparo photo of softie gear vs. alpine gear? This article is an informational piece to introduce people to the concept of hard booting.

Thanks,

Henry

Why re-invent the wheel when Jack already has a very good article on introducing people to hard booting. Unless your newsletter is significantly different from the ones I've seen, you don't really have much space to work with (maybe a single paragraph and a photo). Clearly not enough to fully explain to people the concept of hardbooting... and I would suggest just writing a quick little thing about how fun it is and include an awesome photo and a link to Jack's article... anyone interested can take it from there themselves. This will avoid aggravating everyone who isn't interested in learning more from scrolling through pages and pages of hardbooting spiel.

Good luck!