Note to New Members ×

Full tilt straight ahead.

Willow 15

Had the chance of some second hand used once Krypton Pro's for $75 or a pair of Full Tilt's new for $85. Bought the Tilt's, looking forward to using them especially after watching Monsieur Lambert's effort in ski boots. Yes Todd Richards he was RACING, now get over it. Any good mods out there for the boots or are they just fine. I will be using them for skiing and H booting, hence the ski boot option. The Upz's would be a lovely option but they are sh%t for skiiing in and for my pointy, boney shins, agony. Thats the old ones, still in the garage if anyone is interested with din heels etc.

Had the chance of some second hand used once Krypton Pro's for $75 or a pair of Full Tilt's new for $85. Bought the Tilt's, looking forward to using them especially after watching Monsieur Lambert's effort in ski boots. Yes Todd Richards he was RACING, now get over it. Any good mods out there for the boots or are they just fine. I will be using them for skiing and H booting, hence the ski boot option. The Upz's would be a lovely option but they are sh%t for skiiing in and for my pointy, boney shins, agony. Thats the old ones, still in the garage if anyone is interested with din heels etc.

Willow,

I used to run Flexons unmodified when I used to race. They used to have different stiffness tongues and I don't know if Full Tilt is doing that or not. These were my favorite boot back in the day. I switched to AF700 to go to Intec but never made the move, still riding standard. A local just gave me an old set of flexons that I will try soon to see if I still like them or not. Good luck with them and I hope they work out well for you.

Ink

Um... what size are the kryptons?
Good luck with them and I hope they work out well for you.

Thanks

I got them so I can swap to skis easily when out with the kids. I also run a pair of Dalbello Carve x with BTS(same as blueb) but worry they will explode as the BTS mod. does not have much plastic holding it in. Hopefully in the future my kids will be rocking alpine boards so I can go back to my Northwaves. And before anyone ask's they are Nexus not .950's. I did have some 950's (brand new, never used) some years ago but gave them to a charity shop as I had given up boarding at that time. DOHHHHH