Note to New Members ×

Looking for jr. Alpine board for 7 year old - 124 cm in height

Yoshii

Hi There,

I am looking for a kid's alpine board. My son is 7 years old and roughly 124 cm tall.

We have found the hard boots and bindings (mondo 22) which are currently on a regular snowboard so we are on the hunt for a tiny alpine board.

Thanks!

Yoshii and Rebeka,

Welcome on Bomber! This is the place to be for all carvers.

Guys, Yoshii is my wonderkid student, let's hook him up with a nice 100-110 carver, if such a thing existed!

Boris

Thanks! You are Yoshi's hero. He keeps quoting your coaching words.

It might be a good idea to enable your email through forum (it's in your profile settings), so people can contact you with offers.

Will do.

Yes, I want to get some footage of him carving so I will have to remember to bring a camera next time as my Blackberry just doesn't cut it.

I went through the same thing 2 years ago. The shortest I found at a 135cm Nidecker at a ski swap, I don't know if they ever made a smaller board. Burton made a 135 cm in the ultra prime and prime boards in the late 90's. I sold it this fall, the kids are into ski racing and it takes up all of their time.

Good luck...Steve

I went through the same thing 2 years ago. The shortest I found at a 135cm Nidecker at a ski swap, I don't know if they ever made a smaller board. Burton made a 135 cm in the ultra prime and prime boards in the late 90's. I sold it this fall, the kids are into ski racing and it takes up all of their time.

Good luck...Steve

Check out Rabanser, their boards go as low as 110cm

Yoshii and Rebeka,

Welcome on Bomber! This is the place to be for all carvers.

Guys, Yoshii is my wonderkid student, let's hook him up with a nice 100-110 carver, if such a thing existed!

Boris

Welcome aboard Yoshi. You are definitely tuned to the right station. You will get all the help you need from this forum. We are a small group of alpine riders here in the lower mainland mostly adults/oldies that is why we are all excited when a younger generations shows interest in our gear.

This is Ruwi@Grouse Mtn.

Welcome aboard Yoshi. You are definitely tuned to the right station. You will get all the help you need from this forum. We are a small group of alpine riders here in the lower mainland mostly adults/oldies that is why we are all excited when a younger generations shows interest in our gear.

This is Ruwi@Grouse Mtn.

Thanks. We have been receiving such overwelming response. This is great! I have already received so much help from Roy and Boris and Roy found a 113 bx board yesterday at Sports Junkie so I have already picked that up for Yoshi.:biggthump

• 2 weeks later...
I have a little-used Rabansar I'd sell. I think it is around 130, although it looks smaller. PM or email me and I'll send some pics and details.

A big Thank you! The board finally cleared customs and we have it our hands. It looks and feels great! It should fit Yoshi for next ski season.

We did remove the pink butterfly stomp pad though.....:ices_ange