Note to New Members ×

WTB: Burton Stepin Heel Parts

pebu

I'm looking for the cable assembly that goes with the physics step-ins. Mine are still working, but they are in bad shape and sometimes don't work as well as I think they should.

Does anybody know if intec/fintec heels use the same cable assembly? I know I can go to a bike shop and get close to the same thing, but I want to make sure I'm getting the right ends and such.

Thanks for lookin.

If I get a good deal, I might be interested in buying the whole heel assembly. Also if I were to get a good enough deal I might buy the bindings to match, but that would have to be a real good deal since I'm gonna start building a house pretty soon.

I believe it is similar or the same cable. Email BOL to confirm.

PS. Spend the money to insure your gear is in excellent condition.

It is much harder to build a house with a broken leg/arm/back. I know. :eek:

Love to hear about any of the more interesting features you plan to build into the house. There is a thread on BOL I started that had some great ideas on it.

I will do a search and post to it to bring it to the top.

PS. I have some brand new parts (complete heel set) however I am not offering them at a bargain.

Perhaps trade for a high end faucet set :)

Pebu, sorry it took so long to get back to you. I have a set of used heels with cables. Also a set mostly complete set of Physics bindings with grey and blue base pads, toe hooks. One of the vertical ears on the heel piece is broken off.

I also have 3 and 4 hole metal center disks, plastic center disks, 2 7 deg cant plates with metal centers, 1 set of Burton Carrier bindings missing a toe bale lever, 1 set of Step in race plates that need 1 toe block replaced.