Note to New Members ×

173 GS board unused condition

Ronin42

...SOLD...

Dear BOL folk. I have noticed that some of the postings for sale are hard to respond to, so to make it easier I will leave my email at the bottom plus I believe my PM works.

OK here is the deal. I have a 173 BJ Slater /BS race boards/ Liberation Sports that is just too stiff for me.

The Good news: This board appears to never have been ridden there are no binding marks and the Camber is 11 mm+ on the floor and a whopping 32mm+ if against a wall. The edges are perfect, the deck is perfect using Rays way I checked the flatness of the base not concave not convex. and put a wax on it so it is ready to go.

The less then Great News: I would call this unused as opposed to new. It looks like there are a few factory blemishes.

#1 The Top sheet has what I will call a wrinkly in the red circle around the L about 1 inch long.

#2 The base right at the very back near the tail has three concave recesses where the base was pulled up into the board as it cooled. see their photo but I know it is almost impossible to see. So I don't recommend this board to anyone earning a living by going fast. for the rest of us we will never notice it.

#3 in the base I flat about a small (quarter sized bump) that was in the red circle around the L in the nose, again one can see where it was in person but not in these photos.

#4 the sidewall on the left side looks like it did not come out of the mold cleanly no core showing but not new either.

So there it is a way fast very stiff 173 GS board that has never been ridden and is completely ready to be pushed hard.

Something is worth what you can sell it for: community make me an offer!

Drop me a note to ronin42 at yahoo dot com

As measured

Tip 23.7

Waist 18.5

Tail 23.1

courtesy of "The Carver's Almanac"

Liberation Sports, previously BS RaceBoards. Designed by BJ Slater, who formerly designed boards at NeverSummer. They make race boards and freecarve boards.

[ATTACH]19578[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]19579[/ATTACH]