Note to New Members ×

Donek FC2 163 Like New! Silver Metallic FreeCarve 2

Andrew Ross

This is a niche board I bought the year I met my wife. I thought it would be great for crowded weekend riding. Six years and a baby later, I have no need for a quiver or "niche" boards. This board may have seen snow three days total. Any wear and tear to it is from riding on my roof in a box (never exposed to highway elements.) I weigh ~150 lbs, and the bindings on it were SnowPro race stepins, which have a broad flat base, and are flexy, so any concerns re: stresses from stiff small plates are moot. There is a scant amount of residue from decals and a stomp pad I removed from the topsheet, marks from the old bindings, and a tiny nick to the right front of the nose, which is pictured. The base and edges are pristine, and it is fresh from the shop with a tune, so you can throw your bindings on it and go ASAP.

10.0 M Sidecut

19.5 cm Waist

$300 plus shipping, or local pickup in Denver.

Fin says you should provide background for Bona Fides if you're not a regular member of the community, so check out my EBay feedback @

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=darwinlovesyou&ftab=AllFeedback

I was at the first three SES's (when they were in Summit County), and Pete Cogan who carves Beaver Creek and Loveland can vouch for me.

post-560-141842292675_thumb.jpg

post-560-141842292676_thumb.jpg

post-560-141842292677_thumb.jpg