Note to New Members ×

Beta .02 Burton Speed 178 Sale

Chubz

Reposting old post on board above. I know I've been told to post all of the vital data on the board, but I cant find any data for it on the internet and Burton won't reply to my inquiries.

Asking $125 + shipping. I can send pics upon request because I can't post them here for whatever reason. If I can get it to work, I will post.

email me at gregory.troxell@zurichna.com

Thanks

Greg

I had one of these for sale and there are 2 versions of the Speed. One of which being the wide version. The only spec that I remember is the waist. The wide has a 22cm waist and the regular had the 20cm waist. Hope that helps at least a smidgen. :D For $125, jump on it! It's a fun ride at higher speeds.

• 2 weeks later...

I see youre from the Burgh. I'm in eatern PA now but grew up back there, near Indiana, PA. I intend on getting back to 7 Springs through the winter , if youre interested in possibly riding together. I just bought some hard boots from a guy who lives in Homestead and instructs at 7 Springs.

email me if you wanna get together this season

gregory.troxell@zurichna.com

Later and God Bless Primanti Sandwiches!!

Greg