Note to New Members ×

Damart Long Underwear

eastcoasticerider

Does anyone out there in carveworld know where I can still get Damart Thermolactyl Underwear...I think they stopped selling in the States but still sell in the UK as their website says UK sales only. I was using a great set of top and bottoms for years hunting and carving , now theiyre wore out and I hate the thought of another frigid east coast winter season without good underwear.....Damart is bulletproof to the maxx...they keep you so warm you will be glad to fall once in a while to get some cold relief......:D ...thanks......East Coast Ice Riders...any snow is good snow!

Guest Randy S.

My favorite long johns are made by Rossignol. Reliable Racing is the only place I've found that sells them. The cool thing is they are capri-length. They stop just above your boot tops. This is terrific because you don't have to worry about them bunching up inside your boots and chafing. I've worn them exclusively for the past 3 seasons. I now own 3 pair in case I can't wash them out in time. Check them out.

I just looked at their site for this year and it appears they have a few brands of 3/4 length long johns. Check em out: Reliable Racing Men's Underwear Oh, I tried the Brynje mesh ones too. Didn't like them.

Originally posted by Randy S.

My favorite long johns are made by Rossignol. Reliable Racing is the only place I've found that sells them. The cool thing is they are capri-length. They stop just above your boot tops. This is terrific because you don't have to worry about them bunching up inside your boots and chafing. I've worn them exclusively for the past 3 seasons. I now own 3 pair in case I can't wash them out in time. Check them out.

I just looked at their site for this year and it appears they have a few brands of 3/4 length long johns. Check em out: Reliable Racing Men's Underwear Oh, I tried the Brynje mesh ones too. Didn't like them.

I like the Patagonia Capilene stuff (I also got a pair of Smartwool long underwear on sale at REI). Has anyone tried out the CW-X brand tights? They look intriguing, but even I'm a little hesisteant about buying a $70-90 pair of tights with knowing if they are worth it (I've only found 2 review on the internet on them... both were positive).