Note to New Members ×

FS: 170 Oxygen Limited Edition $200+shipping OBO

Wolfman

Hi guyz and girlz,

Too many boards to ride so I am putting up my Oxygen Proton Limited Edition on the block. I will uploaded a few pics in the next thread. Ridden only a handful of times.

:biggthump

Asking $150 + shipping OBO (board will be serviced before shipping)

Thanks for looking.

Hi there,

as promised a few pics. The board will be serviced before shipping. It only has a few chips on the tip from standing in line and careless skiers.

The bindings shown are not included. I can throw in a pair of step-ins if you do need something, we can work that out.:biggthump

Thanks for looking.

post-1346-141842285901_thumb.jpg

post-1346-141842285904_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

wow, so much response. The board is still there.

OK here are some more pics of the camber, which is still really good as you can see.

Details:

camber 1/2"

effective edge 62"= 156 cm

waist 7.25"= 18.4 cm

tip and tail 9.25"= 23.5 cm

exact length 67"= 170.2 cm

radius I am not completely sure, a 13.4 meters is something that I recall. But don't :AR15firin me if that is wrong OK?

As for the shipping, yes I can arrange for UPS collect.

I also have Paypal which will give everybody a secure transaction.

Regards,

Rolf

Chatsworth, CA 91311

post-1346-141842289739_thumb.jpg

post-1346-141842289741_thumb.jpg

post-1346-141842289744_thumb.jpg

Weird that you did not get the email.:confused:

Either way, I am in Chatsworth, CA which is the northern part of the Valley (Los Angeles), not really close to Fountain Valley. But I am flexible.

Paypal is a service that allows you to "link" an email to your bank account. So you can use your email address (password protected of course) to send and receive money. Very secure. Ebay transactions usually go that way.:biggthump

If this board is still available I have some questions.

I'm 6'4" novice (2nd year in hard boots), 210 lbs.

Would this board work for me?

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Hi,

The board is still here but I have a few people now seriously interested. As for your question. I would NOT recommend this board for you. :nono: You are a big guy and you would over ride it fast because of this board's flex. I advise a stiffer board. I am sure that there are still a few Burton Factory Primes or Speeds out there for not a lot of money. F2 SilberPfeil, Donek or Swoard. At least you are looking at the right length, go for a bit more width for all mountain riding.:biggthump