Note to New Members ×

Persons Takes over from Archie

Guest dragon fly jones

Guest dragon fly jones

The US snowboard team named Steve Persons as one of their Alpine coaches. Persons was the coach of Team Fish in Whitefish Montana, which is a multinational professional team supported by riders for riders.

Persons takes over for/from Jeff Archibald, I would expect an proper annoucement to be forthcoming, if they did already, I must have missed it. But at any rate show your love for Persons!

DFJ.

Met him a long time ago!(wasn't that friendly, but his hot girl freind was!) Riding at my fav place in Whitefish.."The Big Mountain" not to be confused with Big Sky! as most people do.

Agian When you can see,, this place rocks for alpine boards! some of the US members of Alpine used to train here,, its a nice hidden gem,, and not a small mountain! Oh Tommy Moe is from this place,,his mom lives at the bottom,, but so did Jim Neighbors!:eek:

If anyone again is in the area on Jan 21st to Jan 29th.. we got 7 people going.. 5 from cleveland, 1 from Norht Carolina, and 1 from Conneticut.. the more the merrier!

Any you guy near Whitefish? I have yet to see a post from anyone who lives in Montana?

Right Said Shred