Note to New Members ×

SES Dreaming!!

www.oldsnowboards.com

Ok, so, with details of my situation making it less likely I will be headed for SES 2010 this season , my mind wanders off to randomly put together ridulous bits and pieces of details of the trip anyway.

Currently Day Dreaming about::freak3:

Putting together a high end buss charter. Loading 20 of my best riding buddys from the PACIFIC NORTHWEST and filling the baggage compartment with a 100 snowboards. Big screen, Big FRIG, Big fun all the way to ASPEN!!!:biggthump

Me? Private lounge in the back of the bus, so I can nappy when I have bull-****ted my self out. ;):sleep:

Back to the real world. 90 degrees and working to pay the Man. :nono::p:(

... is that your house across the street?

Rob: Although I have a litany of answers to your baited question, I shall answer, No. That house, along with its' occupants, is one of several impasses left to get lighting for night skating at this park. My adopted hometown (Logan) is nowhere near anything cosmopolitan. What you are seeing is the 'west-side' (read: lower-middle class housing, rural, horse properties, some emerging slum-pods (aka communist housing), and a high incidence of a police presence and tasering).

It's a fun park, a true FLOW park that can be transferred and gapped accessing many lines and styles. Now, back to our program....

Sorry for the thread-jack Bryan,

Mark

No worries Mark.

That park sure is clean? Brand new?

Take care.

Bryan,

The park is 8 years old last month. It's taken a lot of hard work and sweat equity to keep it clean and not without some pain and suffering. Not my credit, someone elses'. No bikes allowed, too.

Now, AGAIN, back to our show....

Mark