Note to New Members ×

Summer Snowboarding!!!

Guest shrederjen

Guest shrederjen

A few of us must feed the addiction. We are going to Chile in August.

Portillo will be the destination for one week. A few days at Valle Nevado/El Colorado/La Parva will finish off the trip.

I still have room for one person in a shared room with upscale hotel meals for $1290. This is one week of accommodations, food, and skiing-riding at Portillo, Chile. There are options at the lower priced Inca Lodge for $650 (for a week). There are also, more expensive options.

Please see www.skiportillo.com for more info.

We are flying to Santiago, Chile on 7th of August and departing Chile on 18 or 19 August. Please, let me know if you would like to join us for part or all of this trip! You can contact me by email or phone.

Happy Summer!

Jen

post-1083-141842283749_thumb.jpg

Guest shrederjen

Very cool, Ace!

So far, this will make 3 carvers and one skier!

I honestly expect a few more folks will pull the trigger,as we get closer.

I can't wait!:)

I was considering going this year again, especially after I did not go last year... But August 7th, isn't that a bit early in the (their) season? Was more looking at end of August, beginning of Sep. Hmm, got me thinking now...

Cheers!

So I learned that there are no direct connections anymore from LA to Santiago (what I had last time) and it would take me now about 15-16 hours total vs. 11 last time :mad: wow, it’s just too much for one week and considering that I am back in CO by 12/1 already and have several other trips lined up between now and Dec I made the decision not to go. It hurts, but is the better for me… :confused:

You guys enjoy and have fun down there, stay save!!! :biggthump

Guest shrederjen

Sorry you will miss it, Ray.

I just made the reservations for our 3 extra days in the El Colorado/Valle Nevado/La Parva portion. OMG, 10 or 11 days, possibly in a row!

Better get back to the gym, tomorrow.......

There is still time, if anyone cares to get a little, in the summer time! :D