Note to New Members ×

Kessler KST 185 GS

SpeedracerJVB

2008 Kessler KST 185 GS. Used for a whole race season. Length 185 cm, waist 20.2 cm and side cut 18 m (est.). Board has Hangle plate inserts and was built for a 180lb. athlete. The board is in good condition. I am asking $500.00 for the board plus whatever shipping is. Any inquiries please email at Ironhorsejvb@yahoo.com, thanks.

post-3059-141842283225_thumb.jpg

post-3059-141842283226_thumb.jpg

There are usally 4by4 inserts under the top sheet you just need to remove the top sheet materal (via a drill and some magnetic powder) to get to them.

So its no shame at all, just a little work for the buyer, and at 500 this is the cheapest mens Kessler KST listed in a long time!!!

Though I sincerely appreciate Billy's input here I cannot say with any degree of certainty that there are or are not inserts under the sheet of titanol. There does not appear to be any dimples nor any other indication that would lead me to believe that there are inserts under the metal top sheet. With respect I don't think there is a 4 hole insert pattern under the metal and if anyone is considering buying this board with the intention to tear up some metal to see they are obviously buying the board as is and with no promise or guarantee that there is a magical 4 hole pattern lying somewhere under the metal. With that said it's a great board and a great deal if you have or intend to buy Hangle Plates. Thanks.

Though I sincerely appreciate Billy's input here I cannot say with any degree of certainty that there are or are not inserts under the sheet of titanol. There does not appear to be any dimples nor any other indication that would lead me to believe that there are inserts under the metal top sheet. With respect I don't think there is a 4 hole insert pattern under the metal and if anyone is considering buying this board with the intention to tear up some metal to see they are obviously buying the board as is and with no promise or guarantee that there is a magical 4 hole pattern lying somewhere under the metal. With that said it's a great board and a great deal if you have or intend to buy Hangle Plates. Thanks.

What Billy is saying is that when a company puts inserts into a board the topsheet covers them up. The inserts have a magnetic material in the top of them so that the builder can find the proper location to drill out the top sheet where the inserts are. Use some magnetic powder as Billy stated and you will probably find the 4x4 inserts hiding under the topsheet.

Just knowing if the 4x4 pattern is under the topsheet will open up your sale to a lot more people who don't want to spend for the hangl. You can let the buyer do the drilling.

It's worth a try at least.

Ink