Note to New Members ×

Kessler KST 185 GS with Hangle Plates

SpeedracerJVB

2009 Kessler KST 185 GS (Black Top sheet). Used for the second half of this race season. Length 185 cm, waist 20.4 cm and side cut 18 m (est.). Board was built for a 180lb. athlete. The board also has 2 minor dings in the sidewall along the front of the nose. The defect came courtesy of Fed Ex but it's purely cosmetic and really very minor. The board was recently ground so it has good structure, it’s been tuned (.5 base and 3 side) and waxed. The board has only been ground once and has 20 days on it since. The board is in awesome condition and it’s ready to rock. I am asking $1200.00 for the board plus whatever shipping is. Any inquiries please email at Ironhorsejvb@yahoo.com.

post-3059-141842283222_thumb.jpg

post-3059-141842283223_thumb.jpg

I guess the "if you have any questions please email me at Ironhorsejvb@yahoo.com" wasn't real clear....

Allow me to address this 4 x 4 question hopefully once and for all. ALL of my race boards have been built to accomodate Hangle Plates and Hangle Plates only. The only excpetion is obviously the boarder cross board that I posted. NONE of my boards to my knowledge have a 4 x 4 hole pattern magically hidden inside them.

As for this board specifically as well as the SL board that I posted you might take notice that I am selling both boards WITH Hangle Plates so...unless someone intends to remove and sell off the Hangles and then rip a perfectly good board apart to search for these mystical other inserts that Hans is secretly putting in his boards then I am not really sure that it matters much.

As for the serial number, yes, all Kesslers come with a fancy little serial number on the tail. That serial number helps Hans identify what he's built and for whom. I am pretty sure however that he has not gotten around to uploading these serial numbers into the new and improved Kessler online data base for people to look up whether or not he's in fact hidden a 4 x 4 insert pattern in a board that was built to accomodate Hangle plates. I suppose that you could always try to email him but I can't imagine you ever getting a response to a question like that.

I do appreciate the interest. Any future questions PLEASE feel free to email me at IRONHORSEJVB@YAHOO.COM. Peace.