Note to New Members ×

Cheap Crazy Creek 157 in Calgary

skategoat

Nice find Henry!

Crazy Creek was mostly OEM from Nidecker, but looking at the shape of that thing and the capped construction, I would say it is actually Elan Ballistic! If so, it would have carbon structure, tons of camber, very snappy, poppy and turny, with great hold on ice. It's a work out to ride, though, as it wants to turn all the time. Fun.

Bindings seem to be the Wombats?

:biggthumpMaking room in your signature photo for more boards??? :biggthump

Naaah... I've got a Ballistic 171 already and Roy's got 163. We are both big guys, no point snatching another 157. I just thought that interested people might like to hear some review...

I can't even say for certain it was a Ballistic in disguise. Maybe you could confirm?

Naaah... I've got a Ballistic 171 already and Roy's got 163. We are both big guys, no point snatching another 157. I just thought that interested people might like to hear some review...

I can't even say for certain it was a Ballistic in disguise. Maybe you could confirm?

I thought it looked like you overlapped the boards, didn't they used to be in line tip to tail? Maybe not. I thought maybe you changed it to make room for more photos of your quiver in the signature photo?

• 2 weeks later...

Had one broke it and there is no carbon in it!

They replaced it with a Nale 157 TIGER skin print witch is the same board!

Except from being made in the same factory with the ballistic they are very different boards.(also have a ballistic and it's still my favorite)

All made out of the elan (nale is elan spelled backwards) factory. same shapes different graphics and materals.. I have snaped a ton of nales into pieces, may still have a few around. My quiver may not be as big as Brain's but it still is 50+ personal boards plus another 50+ company sticks....Some times I lose track????:smashfrea