For sale is a 183 F2 Speedster

Manufactured: 2005/2006

First Used: January 2009

Last Used: March 31, 2009

Specs:

• length: 183
  • effective edge: 167
  • sidecut radius: 18

History: I purchased unused F2 back in January 2009 from a member of the Canadian Snowboard Team. This was unridden until I purchased it. Since I work, I was only able to take it out once every 2 weeks and thus, took it out less than 20 times this year at about 2 hours per session. My F2 Titanium bindings were mounted on protective plates and therefore was not directly mounted on the board.

The top sheet is in great condition as well as the base and edges. For the carver, this is a beautiful board waiting for nice long corduroy. For the racer, this board is "race-ready". I rode this in two local/regional (USASA) races and it was good enough to give me the fastest overal times of the day. I didn't have the chance to take it in for any special grinding, so the base and edges are untouched from the F2 factory.

I am selling this because I just got my Hangl plates and I don't want to drill holes in this beautiful board - I'm going to get a pre-drilled board to replace this. I purchased this board for $450 shipped from Canada.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/filipinoflyer/ - Pictures

I am asking $400 shipped - So I'll take the loss on the board and shipping. This F2 is great for that addition to your quiver or for next seasons races. The low mileage condition is hard to find (not to mention the board).

Let me know if you need any other information - Like the last board I sold, I accept PayPal and will this to the first person.

Thanks!