Note to New Members ×

It ain't over - Blue Mountain open this weekend.

skategoat

Hard to believe we never met up as we were on snow all morning. Had a blast and really got good feel for the new boards on the real hard snow. The Angrry was a real leg burner and I wish I counted the # of turns I could do on that thing down the pitch. I would think about 25 or so!!

I was railing hard enough to wear the safety leash rope right through on the front bale of my F2s:):)

My gloves are looking pretty sad though.

Nice way to end it off, now onto the kites!

It might have been because I only really got about 10 runs in. Couple runs, coffee, couple runs, lunch, couple runs, packed it in. I was taking it easy. Didn't want to risk injury with golf season around the corner. See you guys next season. We should do a summer get-together.

The garden can wait…spring is in the air and snow is still on the slopes allowing us to re-open for another weekend of skiing and riding under the sun. Weather and conditions permitting, the central area of the resort will be open, Saturday, April 18th and Sunday, April, 19th, 2009.

The hill will open for day hours (9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) and the Silver Bullet High Speed Six and Easy Rider Magic Carpet will provide access to our central runs. The TELUS Park will also re-open with walk up access for those with a Park Pass and helmet.

Discounted lift ticket rates will be in effect for non-passholders and exclusively for this weekend all Passholders will have access to the slopes for FREE:

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="95%"><tbody><tr> <td align="center" bgcolor="#c6d0da">Adult/Youth/Senior</td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#c6d0da">Super, 5x7 and Night Value Passholders</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff">$19 </td> <td align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff">FREE</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#ffffff">*(all prices +GST)</td></tr></tbody></table>

Just got this e-mail. Free for those of us with passes.