Note to New Members ×

Other nutty dreams??

bjvircks

I know that wierd dreams are pretty common, but my latest had me laughing and wondering WTF???

My house (single story ranch from 30 years ago) was on a railroad flatcar and my garage was on the ground. Whenever I'd drive 'home' and park in the garage I'd have to wander up and down the track for a mile or so each direction to find where the railroad had left my house.

When I awoke all I could do was wonder 'Where in the world did THAT come from?'

So, who has anything good to share?

My dreams scare the piss out of me, cuz I have had way too many violent ones ( i'm not involved ) come true. So I try not to remember them.

Like if I had the dream you had that would mean to me that somewhere a train was going to derail into a house or something.

Didn't want you to feel alone on the weird dream thread.

Didn't want you to feel alone...

Don't worry about me, all the voices keep me company!

I had a while to think about my dream and I'm certain what triggered it. I remembered talking to my new bride recently about how my Mom and Dad as newlyweds moved from central Wisconsin to NE South Dakota. His job was with the railroad as a young adult. The house in the dream that I was born and raised in was built by a railroad co-worker. A lot of the wood in the house came from packing crates, wrecked boxcars, etc. I never knew my dad as a railroad man, just heard the stories. Anyway, I thought the dream was hilarious once I brought it into context.

Hey Carvedog... aren't you out in the Idaho panhandle somewhere? I've been to Silver Mt twice, met Prokowpiu. Would like to get to Schweitzer some winter. If the voices don't get to me 1st.