• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too politically correct.

The other day, I was offered "Some awesome stale matzoh"

My response was "No thanks, I'll passover on that offer"

I'm getting worse and worse.. :freak3:

I just (don't) want to encourage underage drinking. BTW the drinking age in Alberta is 18. All you have to do is drive through all of California, Nevada and Idaho to get there. No big deal right?

later,

Dave R.

my plan was getting the 600$ donek package(pilot,f2 bindings) or some better board used The reason i didnt really want the nidecker was cuz the edges were really thin.. will they last at least 2 seasons Blueb? if so i might jsut get that board:)

600 bucks is a fricking lot of money. It's half my monthly salary before tax. It's 3 times what I pay per month in mortgage payments.

You're young, and you're learning;you're better off spending 60 bucks each on 10 different second hand boards than spending 600 on one board. When you get to the point that you simply can't find a board second hand that isn't going to hold you back and frustrate you, then you start looking at dropping big money on boards*.

Thin edges are no big deal, unless you find yourself sharpening your edges every other day. My freeride board has had "thin edges" for the last 3 years, and it still rides fine.

Simon

* Plus you can then resell the old boards on fleabay as R@R3!!!!! collector's items, and make a profit on the deal.

600 bucks is a fricking lot of money. It's half my monthly salary before tax. It's 3 times what I pay per month in mortgage payments.

You're young, and you're learning;you're better off spending 60 bucks each on 10 different second hand boards than spending 600 on one board. When you get to the point that you simply can't find a board second hand that isn't going to hold you back and frustrate you, then you start looking at dropping big money on boards*.

Thin edges are no big deal, unless you find yourself sharpening your edges every other day. My freeride board has had "thin edges" for the last 3 years, and it still rides fine.

Simon

* Plus you can then resell the old boards on fleabay as R@R3!!!!! collector's items, and make a profit on the deal.

He's right, between the 5 or 6 carvers on BOL who are in Vancouver, there are easily 80+ boards locally in peoples' closets. I "only" have five ranging between 167 and 190cm. Dave* has a RIDICULOUS amount of boards but he has been pretty quiet lately. Roy has a good quiv as well.

Anyway, the MOST important thing is boots, boots, boots and did I mention boots? It's going to be pretty tough on you until you're 18 because your boots will always be too small or too big.

later,

Dave R.

Robitaille (seeing if I can spell it right two times in a row)- You remembered that I geographically live in Southern California ;):p

Yep, spelled it right again.

I don't have to remember that you live in So Cal, it says it up in the right hand corner of every post you make. :eplus2:

later,

Dave R.

did my thread just get hyjacked?

lol jk...srsly i have no idea what ur talking about:eek:

All I can say is, Welcome to Bomber!:biggthump

If carpet was condescending yet sincere through it's endless ironies, but didn't dare bring up oxycontin in ancient literary discussions, and doors maintained that "matresses" is pronounced "mat-tra-SEES," how many windows would it take to give a cloud a gentle and tender, yet nonsenual backrub?

Thanks for the post doug, you opened my eyes quite a bit, i didnt really think i was doing any of that stuff you stated until you told it to me strait, for that i thank you. However i dont agree with everything you have been saying

such as

"you are still growing and it is not the most financially prudent course of action to buy an expensive board and boots that you will likely grow out of in a year or so. unless you are a full grown adult, serviceable used equipment is the way to go. not every kid who just started snowboarding this january is lucky enough to have parents willing to buy him a brand new SWOARD snowboard for next christmas. even if they did you won’t have enough time remaining this season to develop your skills to the point where you can fully exploit such a high performance board. you will likely wreck it in the process. wasn’t it better to wreck a cheap board like BLUEB’s old nidecker than a brand new $1000 dollar SWOARD?"

i never said i was getting a swoard, i said i always wanted one and that i will get one later, my plan was getting the 600$ donek package(pilot,f2 bindings) or some better board used The reason i didnt really want the nidecker was cuz the edges were really thin.. will they last at least 2 seasons Blueb? if so i might jsut get that board:) also btw smallest swoard would be 161 and thats waaay to big for me:mad: i guess not many people as small as me are intrested in Ec:eek: lol

"also your cajoling me about not being able to eurocarve will NOT make me show you how to do it before you learn to race carve. trust me I can eurocarve (ask RUWI, BLUEB and CRUCIBLE) i just don’t want to set a bad example for you during your learning stage

umm i never did that, i saw your eurocarves and they were really awesome:) sorry if mayb i pushed you into doing it even though you did not want to but i did not at ANY point say that you couldnt do one, or at least i wasnt trying to:cool:

From now on i will try to learn Racecarveing and resist the huge temptations of trying to learn EC lol

anyways sorry for making you guys get frustrated, i guess i am pretty stubborn:p you guys are really cool for helping me out like this, i just really hope i didn't get a bad first impression from you guys, as for the board my parents said they will make the decision next year so later ill talk them into buying the nidecker ;)

also i would like to thank you guys for your Phenomenal Patience like i said i can be pretty annoying:ices_ange

later,

gabe

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr></tr><tr><td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td>

</td> <td style="border-left: medium none; padding-left: 1px;" class="alt_pickbutton">

</td> </tr><tr><td valign="top">

</td><td valign="top">

</td></tr> </tbody></table>

</td></tr></tbody></table>

hi GABE

please don’t blame BLUEB for phoning your mom. i made him do it as i wanted to make sure he had your parents’ permission to take you snowboarding at cypress since i wasn’t sure they knew the WHOLE story. evidently you told your mom about the upcoming trip to cypress BUT DID NOT TELL YOUR PARENTS THAT YOU DAMAGED THE BOARD AND BOOTS LAST WEEK. wtf?

understandably your mother became quite upset when she thought BLUEB had called seeking money for damages. in order to calm her down, BLUEB had no choice but to tell her that he didn’t want any money and that he was just making sure that he had your parents’ permission to take you to cypress. i am really upset about this GABE. if you simply told your parents the truth in the first place they surely would have insisted on buying the stuff (if not the board at least the boots as that was clearly beyond a simple repair.) BLUEB would not have ended up getting screwed over by trying NOT to get you into trouble with your parents.

i never said i was getting a swoard, i said i always wanted one and that i will get one later, my plan was getting the 600$ donek package(pilot,f2 bindings) or some better board used The reason i didnt really want the nidecker was cuz the edges were really thin.. will they last at least 2 seasons Blueb? if so i might jsut get that board also btw smallest swoard would be 161 and thats waaay to big for me i guess not many people as small as me are intrested in Ec lol

i distinctly remember you telling me you were getting a SWOARD for christmas. the 161 cm size with the soft flex option recommended to you by PATRICE (of SWOARD) during your purported exchange of emails with him. at the time (march 20th) grouse was only scheduled to open for another few weeks (before they extended the season.) this means that you would be starting your carving life with a brand new SWOARD next year. RUWI and i suggested that you not buy a brand new board because you would likely wreck it during the learning process. before you rebut this again please remember that RUWI was also there on the chairlift to hear it firsthand when you told me this.

this smokescreen you are throwing up with the SWOARD (or DONEK or whatever brand of board you pull out of the air) is an independent event from the fact that you are responsible for the damaged nidecker. whether it has a thin edge or thick edge is immaterial and doesn’t absolve you of responsibility. imagine if you test rode a bicycle and smacked into a brick building and damaged it. you would then have to pay for the damages whether it was brand new bike or an old beater bike. If the bike was a new high tech machine, then you would pay 1000s of dollars. if the bike was an old beater, you would pay about 50 bucks. why are you claiming that it is any different with a snowboard?

actually we are dealing with NESTED smokescreens as the nidecker is itself a smokescreen for the damaged boot. there is no thin edge type excuse or thin plastic excuse or thin buckle excuse or whatever. the boots were in serviceable condition when you borrowed them. you had an accident with them where part of the boot got ripped off. why are you not responsible for them? see the above example with the bike. the fact that you had no idea how the buckle snapped off despite being warned by at least 2 people (myself and BLUEB) not to leave any undone does not alter the fact that when you return the boots they will be damaged. in fact you are claiming they are unusable which is why you are asking BLUEB to let you borrow his raichles.

he offered you their use BEFORE you told him about the damaged boot. i am shocked you had the nerve to ask to borrow them saying that you couldn’t do up the top buckle on the boot THAT YOU DAMAGED. i am even more shocked that he agreed—BLUEB is a lot more patient and understanding than i am.

I assumed that you would already make me pay for it i didnt think you would want me to say...well ill say it now; ill pay for the repair of any damages and if not repairable i will just buy if off you, sorry about that usally when you break something someone lent you, U pay for it so i thought that was gonna happen...As for the boots the top buckle is broken.=( sorry again for not mentioning it, if u want me to ill just buy that board off you since now yo have probally no chance of selling it now...its not really what i wanted to get since i had my heart set on another board but if you want me to i will

GABE, the above quote is not an apology. although you say you are sorry and offer to recompense BLUEB, the manner in which it is done is to make BLUEB feel bad for RIGHTFULLY SCHOOLING you. it is also intended to make BLUEB feel guilty about making you doing something that your HEART was not into—SO WHAT IF YOUR HEART IS SET ON ANOTHER BOARD, YOU STILL DAMAGED THE NIDECKER AND THE BOOT (WHICH YOU CONVENIENTLY RELEGATE TO SECONDARY STATUS.) it is insincere offering to buy and/or repair and then refusing to acknowledge responsibility or be bound by your promises to buy and/or repair in subsequent posts. you manipulated BLUEB into letting you off the hook by bringing the matter into an internet forum instead of handling it privately in the first place. you even weaseled out of fixing the board by saying that you didn’t know what you were doing. your internet resources told you the board was okay--those same internet resources will tell you how to fix the board. lots of info on epoxy on the internet so you can’t use that as a valid excuse. your apology is merely a matter of protocol and completely devoid of any real sorrow or contrition. it’s nothing more than a BACKHANDED SLAP. what is most galling about this is you are trying to claim the innocence of a small child despite the calculating circumstances detailed above. UNBELIEVABLE!

as for the board my parents said they will make the decision next year so later ill talk them into buying the nidecker

this trading of a MINOR concession (the nidecker) to win a MAJOR concession (the damaged boot) from BLUEB is underhanded and nefarious . i find it totally despicable. again if you had just simply told your parents the truth from the beginning, then you wouldn’t need to “talk them into” anything.

umm i never did that, i saw your eurocarves sorry if mayb i pushed you into doing it even though you did not want to but i did not at ANY point say that you couldnt do one, or at least i wasnt trying to

saying “at least i wasn’t trying to” does not nullify the fact that you said it anyway. read your own post carefully! it was one of the 20 or so attempts to get me to teach you how to eurocarve. the only way I could stop another 20 exasperating requests was to actually link a few eurocarves and wait for you to inevitably fail to duplicate them in order to point out that you needed more practice weighting your edge (i.e. racecarving.)

this above quote about eurocarving is merely another example (of many) where you feel that you can nullify anything you say by simply saying “you weren’t trying to” or “you forgot” or “you may have said it but can’t remember” or whatever. this is why it is so enervating trying to reason with you at all. in addition, you are constantly backpedaling and editing posts a FULL day later without an explanation. this smacks of spin doctoring and damage control. it’s not unusual to edit a post a few minutes later (last second thoughts, spelling and other minor issues) without providing a reason, but an edit made much later looks suspicious without an entry in the “explanation” box on the posting input screen. don’t forget that bomberonline emails me a notification that you responded so i know exactly what you wrote before you edited it a day later. it would be embarrassing to you to trot it out but i will if you argue about it—MY MEMORY IS PROBABLY BETTER THAN YOURS.

it’s a waste of my time arguing with someone who isn’t burdened with an excessive reverence for the truth. i can’t deal with your massaging the facts, editing the truth, willfully ignoring pointed questions and/or deliberately misinterpreting them. you’ve run the gamut. on top of all this you seem to feel that whatever you say should have no future impact. wtf?

i was hoping RUWI would take over helping you hardboot--however he has to help his friend’s son so he won’t have time. evidently you became quite trying during subsequent snowboarding sessions. i only snowboarded with you twice and i was at the end of my rope at the end of the second session—especially when the father of the little girl you almost took out on your failed eurocarve came up to me afterwards in the chalet and gave me sh*t in front of about a hundred people. based on your reply to my previous post i now realize i should have just let the little girl’s father grab you by the scruff of the neck. originally i was going to tell you this in person but SINCE WE WON’T BE SNOWBOARDNG AGAIN, this forum is the only way to do it. you chose to let it play out on the forum instead of dealing with the initial matter of the damaged board and boots privately with BLUEB (and your parents) so don’t blame me for trotting this out now.

hope i didn't get a bad first impression from you guys

GABE, i am one of those people who does NOT believe in first impressions. your first impression should be no different than your tenth impression. a nice person who becomes more nice on subsequent visits is called a BRO. a nice person who becomes less nice on subsequent visits is called an AS*HOLE. try to keep this in mind and act like the former.

there are still a lot of other hardbooters at grouse and BLUEB will likely be visiting often due to the olympics being held at cypress next year so there will be no shortage of people willing to help you. just keep my advice from the previous paragraph in mind and hopefully you won’t repeat your mistakes. i’m sorry but i lack the patience to help you and i don’t wish to be your bodyguard when you annoy people on the hill by choosing to eurocarve on crowded slopes (especially without looking uphill first.) let’s just chalk our parting of the ways up to PHILOSOPHICAL DIFFERENCES and leave it at that.

doug

p.s. another hint: in all the previous posts you deliberately gave the impression that you didn’t withhold information from your parents—not cool. don’t do it again.

"i distinctly remember you telling me you were getting a SWOARD for christmas. the 161 cm size with the soft flex option recommended to you by PATRICE (of SWOARD) during your purported exchange of emails with him. at the time (march 20th) grouse was only scheduled to open for another few weeks (before they extended the season.) this means that you would be starting your carving life with a brand new SWOARD next year. RUWI and i suggested that you not buy a brand new board because you would likely wreck it during the learning process. before you rebut this again please remember that RUWI was also there on the chairlift to hear it firsthand when you told me this."

number one, I NEVER EMAILED PATRIS ABOUT A SWOARD BOARD

number two, I said i was gonna ASK for one, i didnt say it was for sure!

number three, I STATED THAT IT WAS WHAT I WANTED NOT WHAT I WOULD GET

number four: THERS NO SUCH THING AS A SWOARD, f2, upz package

number five: I Clearly stated that i was most likely getting the donek package, ASK ruwi, crucible, OR blueb

(or DONEK or whatever brand of board you pull out of the air)

get ur facts strait before accusing me of lieing, u idoit

whether it has a thin edge or thick edge is immaterial and doesn’t absolve you of responsibility

I didnt use that as an excuse for not buying it, i just said that if it was up to me i wouldnt get it because of this, and i didnt know that thin edge could last like 3 years

the manner in which it is done is to make BLUEB feel bad for RIGHTFULLY SCHOOLING you

im pretty sure that i acually said thanks for telling to me strait

you manipulated BLUEB into letting you off the hook by bringing the matter into an internet forum instead of handling it privately in the first place u idoit, remeber saying this

based on the many irreversible prior posts i think this should be handled on the forum and not email or msn.

wtf!!!! and u say u have better memory then me? ya right! go home

in addition, you are constantly backpedaling and editing posts a FULL day later without an explanation. this smacks of spin doctoring and damage control. it’s not unusual to edit a post a few minutes later (last second thoughts, spelling and other minor issues) without providing a reason, but an edit made much later looks suspicious without an entry in the “explanation” box on the posting input screen. don’t forget that bomberonline emails me a notification that you responded so i know exactly what you wrote before you edited it a day later. it would be embarrassing to you to trot it out but i will if you argue about it

THE REASON I EDITED IT WAS BECAUSE WHEN I FIRST WROTE THE POST I WAS PISSED OFF, I LATER CHANGED IT BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT THE POST TO PISS YOU OFF CUZ I WAS HOPING WE COULD BE BUDDYS

FINE GO POST WHAT I SAID THE FIRST TIME IT WAS WHAT I REALLY MEANT ANYWAYS! go piss off

a nice person who becomes less nice on subsequent visits is called an AS*HOLE

look whos f*ing talking

and i don’t wish to be your bodyguard when you annoy people on the hill by choosing to eurocarve on crowded slopes

LOLOLOL i bet you couldnt even take a 12 year old, wtf bodyguard ur kidding right?

Conclusion: Piss of doug, after the 2nd post i wasnt likely to wanna hang out with you anyways.

And with the EC's, i was jsut being nice saying they were great, in reality thet were horrible, infact i wouldnt even call them EC's.

since were the topic, boris has really nice EC, u impressed me when we went to cypress=)

And also

EC technique is suitable for beginner riders who have never carved before. The body rotation and push-pull technique is fundamental to basic carving, and can be learned without laying it over. It is simply a matter of starting with slopes that are less steep. The push-pull technique will naturally become laid over if you move to steeper and steeper slopes while maintaining speed control. The key is to maintain a smooth, fluid style as you progress. The EC style looks and feels totally effortless, because it is so fluid and dynamic. -Patris fivat

and ontop of that you gave me advice that isnt even true.

Who are we gonna trust more, Professional world best EC rider or some dude who thinks he knows what hes doing:eek:

"i’m sorry but i lack the patience"

OMG REALLY????

THIS IS TOTTALLY NEW TO ME I DIDNT KNOW THAT!!!

Im going to stop here, because all i have left to say are personal insults, which would be best left off the forum.

PS: i dont want you to hate me since if i ride with lets say boris and ur there youll ride with him too, right? All u have to do is just either

a) completly ignore me

b) just say high and avoid any conversation

c) just be cool, Also dont act like u not teaching me is a big deal

as you said there are many other people WITH PATIENCE willing to help, Id take boris, ruwi, georges' advice over yours anytime:)

And Also im going to try and get some epoxy to fix that board, boris said to get some 1:1 5mins epoxy, ill look around for that

later,

gabe

Tenorman please respond

Anyways now that u got all that out, im moveing on to a much happier, more pleasent post:)

Cypress vs. Grouse, my review

This review wont be completely accurate because not all runs/chairs were open during the time i was there.

ill make a few categorys

Runs: 5 pts

Grooming:3 pts

Chairs: 1 pts

Lodge: 1 pts

conveinince:1 pts

Price: 2 pts

staff: 1 pts

caf:1 pts

Ill start with Grouse:

Runs: there are quite a few but not much variety, all black runs are left ungroomed, and moguly -1, Runs are short -1, Runs are often dangeosly narrow with high amount of people *cough*heavenssake cough*-1

so 2/5

Grooming: Its ok depending on what runs, Often they only groom the middle and also do a bad job -1, all the black runs or semisteep runs are ungroomed -1

1/3

chairs: there usaully fast

1/1

lodge:its good but not as good as cypress

.75/1

convienice: 1/1 very closs, easy to get to

Price: Cheap with y2p deal:)

1/2

staff: all the staff/instructors i met were nice

1/1

cafeteria: good

1/1

Total:7.75/15

Now cypress:)

Runs: GREAT runs

5/5

grooming:

as far as i can tell in the morning it was good 3/3

chairs: fast 1/1

lodge: nice 1/1

convenience 0/1 it takes a while lol

price: 1/2 its more expensive but genarlly worth it since its a better mountain

staff: im just going to assume the staff are all as awesome as boris so...

1/1

cafeteria:0/1 a little bit cheaper but way less food

Total:12/15

cypress wins woot:biggthump

thanks alot for boris bringing me there, ruwi roy and george was also there

it was a blast we even did some mogul runs:eplus2:=) boris was best hardboot mogul dood ive seen(good luck on riding test, not that you will need it)

at the end i was even worn out, i was suprisded by Boris's endurance he just never stopped lol

and GEO WOWWWWW

2 backcountry runs and the rest of time on the mountain holy crap u are one tough dude!!!! and ur so smart about backcountry riding

also thanks to ruwi and roy who gave some tips

sorry to ruwi for making him do easy runs with me at begining cuz i was scared to get lost:eek:lol

Hopefully i didnt hold u guys back from hard runs to much....

thx again it was a killer way to start and end the season at cypress:AR15firinLOL!

cya at grouse on sunday duudes

"i distinctly remember you telling me you were getting a SWOARD for christmas. the 161 cm size with the soft flex option recommended to you by PATRICE (of SWOARD) during your purported exchange of emails with him. at the time (march 20th) grouse was only scheduled to open for another few weeks (before they extended the season.) this means that you would be starting your carving life with a brand new SWOARD next year. RUWI and i suggested that you not buy a brand new board because you would likely wreck it during the learning process. before you rebut this again please remember that RUWI was also there on the chairlift to hear it firsthand when you told me this."

number one, I NEVER EMAILED PATRIS ABOUT A SWOARD BOARD

number two, I said i was gonna ASK for one, i didnt say it was for sure!

number three, I STATED THAT IT WAS WHAT I WANTED NOT WHAT I WOULD GET

number four: THERS NO SUCH THING AS A SWOARD, f2, upz package

number five: I Clearly stated that i was most likely getting the donek package, ASK ruwi, crucible, OR blueb

(or DONEK or whatever brand of board you pull out of the air)

get ur facts strait before accusing me of lieing, u idoit

whether it has a thin edge or thick edge is immaterial and doesn’t absolve you of responsibility

I didnt use that as an excuse for not buying it, i just said that if it was up to me i wouldnt get it because of this, and i didnt know that thin edge could last like 3 years

the manner in which it is done is to make BLUEB feel bad for RIGHTFULLY SCHOOLING you

im pretty sure that i acually said thanks for telling to me strait

you manipulated BLUEB into letting you off the hook by bringing the matter into an internet forum instead of handling it privately in the first place u idoit, remeber saying this

based on the many irreversible prior posts i think this should be handled on the forum and not email or msn.

wtf!!!! and u say u have better memory then me? ya right! go home

in addition, you are constantly backpedaling and editing posts a FULL day later without an explanation. this smacks of spin doctoring and damage control. it’s not unusual to edit a post a few minutes later (last second thoughts, spelling and other minor issues) without providing a reason, but an edit made much later looks suspicious without an entry in the “explanation” box on the posting input screen. don’t forget that bomberonline emails me a notification that you responded so i know exactly what you wrote before you edited it a day later. it would be embarrassing to you to trot it out but i will if you argue about it

THE REASON I EDITED IT WAS BECAUSE WHEN I FIRST WROTE THE POST I WAS PISSED OFF, I LATER CHANGED IT BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT THE POST TO PISS YOU OFF CUZ I WAS HOPING WE COULD BE BUDDYS

FINE GO POST WHAT I SAID THE FIRST TIME IT WAS WHAT I REALLY MEANT ANYWAYS! go piss off

a nice person who becomes less nice on subsequent visits is called an AS*HOLE

look whos f*ing talking

and i don’t wish to be your bodyguard when you annoy people on the hill by choosing to eurocarve on crowded slopes

LOLOLOL i bet you couldnt even take a 12 year old, wtf bodyguard ur kidding right?

Conclusion: Piss of doug, after the 2nd post i wasnt likely to wanna hang out with you anyways.

And with the EC's, i was jsut being nice saying they were great, in reality thet were horrible, infact i wouldnt even call them EC's.

since were the topic, boris has really nice EC, u impressed me when we went to cypress=)

And also

EC technique is suitable for beginner riders who have never carved before. The body rotation and push-pull technique is fundamental to basic carving, and can be learned without laying it over. It is simply a matter of starting with slopes that are less steep. The push-pull technique will naturally become laid over if you move to steeper and steeper slopes while maintaining speed control. The key is to maintain a smooth, fluid style as you progress. The EC style looks and feels totally effortless, because it is so fluid and dynamic. -Patris fivat

and ontop of that you gave me advice that isnt even true.

Who are we gonna trust more, Professional world best EC rider or some dude who thinks he knows what hes doing:eek:

"i’m sorry but i lack the patience"

OMG REALLY????

THIS IS TOTTALLY NEW TO ME I DIDNT KNOW THAT!!!

Im going to stop here, because all i have left to say are personal insults, which would be best left off the forum.

PS: i dont want you to hate me since if i ride with lets say boris and ur there youll ride with him too, right? All u have to do is just either

a) completly ignore me

b) just say high and avoid any conversation

c) just be cool, Also dont act like u not teaching me is a big deal

as you said there are many other people WITH PATIENCE willing to help, Id take boris, ruwi, georges' advice over yours anytime:)

And Also im going to try and get some epoxy to fix that board, boris said to get some 1:1 5mins epoxy, ill look around for that

later,

gabe

Tenorman please respond

hi GABE

i just got back from walking my dog. thanks for responding so quickly. now that i've locked your ORIGINAL response in a quote, you can't change it by editing--GOTCHA.

as you can guess this is my final post on this thread.

have a nice life.

doug

p.s. i'll take option A (completely ignore)