Note to New Members ×

Kessler PGS Race KST 185 vs SG Full Race Pro Team/Full Race T

Michael Pukas

Well i rode my buddies Kessler 185 last year with Hangl plates and it was one sweet ride. And that same buddy now has a SG 185 with Vist plate, and let me tell you that was an amazing ride as well. I don't think you could go wrong with either board, but he seems to think the SG maybe a bit more durable for the weekend warrior like myself!!

Kind of hard to compare since most of the Kesslers are somewhat custom, and the SG's are production and all supposed to be the same.

They are the top two PGS race boards out there and you will NOT out ride the performance capabilities of either board. Either board is capable of winning a world cup under the feet of a rider with skills enough to do so. Personally I like the idea of having a production board, unless you are one of the top guys/girls in the world. If you break or bend your board you can buy another production board, you don't have to wait a long time and hope it comes out the same. On the flip side of the coin, I have yet to see a "bad" Kessler.

I think if you are a capable racer then you will not be disapointed with either board.

Not sure if SG is changing anything for next years boards other than the graphics. Bola from all boards sports would be the one to ask that question to.

SG - Besides the new graphics the specs haven´t changed at all, but I got an email from SG mid February stating that they made slight changes to the flex and the chamber/rocker (nose). Maybe after the WC season is over, I will get more info ...

Full Race Titanal and Full Race Pro Edition are the same boards - just a different design (mainly different colors for this year).

• 6 months later...
I want to revive this topic as i am torn between a kessler and a sigi both in the 185 length. Any input would be appreciated.....:biggthump

What's the problem? Both boards will outperform any of us non-world-cup types. I would just get whichever one is readily available or cheaper or nicer looking ;).