Note to New Members ×

I made the SNO-CALL... the SNOMES responded.

Dave ESPI

I was waiting to take a bus to meet a friend to go ride this past Friday.

It started raining a bit. I groaned. "ughhhh its gunah suckkkkkk... Why can't it be snow?"

I leaned my gear up next to the payphone and the handset was off the hook, so I picked it up to place it back where it belonged and I had a moment of personal chuckle.

0227091426a.jpg

It fit perfectly.

So I called "mother nature" and she patched me through to the Winter Gnome Division (SNOMES).

:biggthump

Friday was sloppy rain soaked snow, but actualy fun because it was just firm enough to edge into and rip around on with a carver, and the hardboots kept my feet dry. My gloves however; not so much.

Much like any "Union job", there was a 48 hour response time delay and well, here we are now with a foot of new fresh snow here in the Northeast.

YOU ARE ALL WELCOME :D :eplus2:

Awesome photo! where did you ride friday? i was up at Jiminy w/my girlfriend, but didnt see you there. We left around 1 because we were tired after 4 hours of slush. She decided she was going to be brave and so i took her down whirlaway first thing that morning:eplus2: She was so scared she almost backed out at the top, but she made it all the way down and wanted to go on it again, so we wound up riding whirlaway, ace of spades, whitetail, the foxes, north glade, noreaster, and jerico to bear crossing that day! Shed never been on a black diamond before that:smashfrea

LOL hi Pow, I saw some distinctive carves on lower Ex and I knew it had to be one of us regulars, I texted Rob Wallace, but he said it wasn't him... LOL shoulda figured it was you!

I was there in the evening after 4:00 so I would have not seen you.

IT was a good sloppy night for sure :)