Note to New Members ×

(EU) F2 Lancelot

Skwalleur

172cm long.

lancelot.jpg

The fabulous sibling of the F2 Eliminator.

Great condition. Mainly ridden in really soft french fluff.

The usual marks from where the F2 Titaniums have been mounted and some traces of use. Fantastic with plates! :1luvu:

Price €230 plus shipping from Sweden.

Nico from www.freestyler.it provided a review of the

F2 Lancelot 172 Swallowtail

The Lancelot is incredible in powder, no weight shift to rear leg, no difference between tracks and out. In the tracks you still can use it for carving with (better) really stiff softboots. Yes it is better to avoid putting too much weight on the tail, but the Lancelot, thanks to reduced length tails and “V” shaped rear cut, still keeps a good back torsional stiffness (compared to my excellent actual Nitro Supernatural 163). Carving on the edge, you can reach high speeds, thanks to 1400 mm of effective edge, F2 called it a “powdercarving” machine, but carving tight radius curves is not allowed. It is really a bx Eliminator with added big tip and swallowtails. In opposite, it is a bit larger than written on specs, about 259, and stiffer than usual (perhaps less on 2003 sandwich second and last model); obviously the edge to edge transition is not so quick for the average-footed rider (I have euro 42 –us 8,5), and maneuverability (handling) is poor if compared to a normal freeride board. Never tried it with hardboots, but I think there should not be problems (the “brother” Eliminator since 2002 was made to be ridden also with plate bindings). The board surely requires almost a medium-heavy guy (i'm 85 kg) and active riding.