Note to New Members ×

Look Out Pass Photo / Carver!!!

Following up on a recent email from a good friend in Montana. I go to check the "E-Ticket" prices and here is the photo on the page header. Keep in mind it rotates through different photos each time you refresh.

Pretty cool, looks like a hardbooter to me. Anyone we know at BOL??

NICE!!!

post-198-141842275104_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the offer, but I am an instructor there so I don't need a ticket! I'll be there on Saturday for sure, but I may have to teach some during the day. I got a board you could use, if you want. It's a Hot 156, older, but still works. You could rent ski boots to use with it, if you need boots. Ski boots will work, although I don't recommend it for all the time. If you need help getting started with it, I could certainly help you some too.

Kathy

Ok, so maybe it's ok that you didn't make it on Saturday! Now, don't get me wrong.... the snow was beautiful, the grooming was amazing, but....

First thing in the morning there was some wind and a whole lot of fog up top (who needs to see where you are going anyway..... right BIGFISH gang???? hahahah). Then it lifted and the sun came out! BUT..... by 11am the chair on the front broke down. So, you had to skate/glide the snowmobile trail out to the other lift which really wasn't that bad... only took about 10 minutes or so. Then.... ahhhhh.... nice.... so nice, that I ended up on my skiis most of the day! hahahahaa

Hey Kathy are you up for Lookout on Saturday? If you are, could you possibly bring your 157? Even though it's a little small, it's something!

Also, do you know anyone that would split a cupon with me? I have about 3 left and would like to get a discount, but I don't have anyone that can go with me :(