Note to New Members ×

OES gear for sale thread

Mike T

I have an extra pair of Cateks that are just sitting. Only seen the snow four times. The under foot base plate is 24 cm or 9.5" long. They come with the receptor for the intec heels. $200 or best offer. I'll bring them to OES.

They are the Olympic Series, Model L.

Catek os2 bindings for sale as well as a new second board kit.I believe thes are the short plate as my size 25 skiboots fit in them with a little room to spare.They are the gold ano color and are in good condition.They will be 180.00 firm and the second board kit which was mounted to a board once but never had bindings mounted will be 50.00.Prices are firm but you can have both for 220.00.I will bring them tommorrow to the hill.

How are we all going to find each other to buy and sell all this cool stuff? Parking Lot Flea Sale? Mike's Garage Sale?

You can try to hook up with the sellers in the Sunrise parking lot in the morning AMs...or email them here to try to find them during the day. Or just ask around till you find the guy selling whatever board/binding/etc... you want to try out :)

otherwise most of the people will be bringing the gear to Mike's house...his garage actually :) during the pizza party on Saturday night.